Why is the charging station I purchased always offline?
Why can’t the charging pile APP I purchased connect to the operating platform?
How to set the network parameters of the charging pile APP connection platform?
First of all, we need to understand the network structure of charging pile networking. Under normal circumstances, the network first enters our house through optical fiber from the network operator company and then connects to the optical modem (also known as optical modem). We then connect to the router through the network cable, and the router is connected to the charger through the network cable.
When we open the front door of the charging pile, we can see at a glance that there is a network port here, so we only need to plug the network cable into the network port, and the hardware circuitry of the charging pile networking is already correct.
Under normal circumstances, the setting tutorials for charging pile APP networking are written in the product manual. There may be too much content in the manual, and sometimes they are ignored. Today, I will introduce the steps of charging pile APP networking in detail. First, use the Play Store to download a charging pile APP. The name of the charging pile APP is Wow Charger.
1. After the installation is completed, the user can click on the charging pile APP icon to enter the system.
2. Click “Register” on the charging pile APP, then fill in the “user name and password” to create an account.
3. Users who have successfully registered on the Charging Pile APP can enter their username and password, and then click to log in.
4. This is the main interface of the charging pile APP. Click on the upper right corner to enter the charging pile connection interface. This software connects the mobile phone to the Bluetooth signal generated by the charging pile through Bluetooth so that the mobile phone can set the parameters of the charging pile. There is a specific number on the nameplate of the charging pile. The mobile phone only needs to find the corresponding number to set the corresponding charging pile.
5. Enter the correct networking parameters. Here I will introduce the meaning of each networking parameter in the following interface.
Charge ID means a number created on the platform. There can be many numbers on a platform. (I will give an example of a family with many people, each person will have a name)
Link mode means: you can choose to enter the network IP connection (for example: 220.127.116.11), or enter the network domain name connection (www.cnevcharger.cn)
DHCP means: DHCP allows for automatic node acquisition, thus eliminating the need for network administrator involvement. It is recommended to open
Model means: Because the protocol used by the charging pile is the ocpp protocol, some functions are not included in the ocpp protocol (such as how to collect money for charging). Therefore, many charging pile manufacturers have some commands developed by themselves. Under normal circumstances, when the Model is turned off, the charging pile follows the standard OCPP process. When the Model is turned on, the charging pile follows the manufacturer’s own app process.
Account means: Some operating platform connections in the world are encrypted, so the SSL/TLS encryption mechanism is used. The advantage of using it is to ensure the security of data during communication and prevent data from being maliciously stolen or tampered with.
TLS stands for Transport Layer Security Protocol. That is, you can choose ws non-decrypted connection and wss encrypted connection. This choice is based on the operator’s networking method.
Server means: the domain name or IP of the server
Sever Port means: server port
Normally, if we need to connect to the platform, the network operator will send us a string of parameters like this: ws://chargezone.hypervergedemo.site:80/ocpp/OKY03 Here I will teach you how to fill in the networking parameters correctly.
After the charging pile APP is set up, you need to click to confirm and then click to return. Then we return to the main interface and see if the charging pile has a successful connection prompt.
A good networking experience is what Bluesky is working hard to do. Bluesky has been making progress by giving operators a good product experience.