The installation of charging piles is very important. Below, I will introduce to you what you should pay attention to when installing charging piles.
1.1 Charging pile environmental requirements:
1. Charging piles should not be located in places that are dusty or contain flammable, explosive, and corrosive objects.
2. The charging pile should be installed in a ventilated environment, and the ambient temperature should meet the requirements for normal charging of electric vehicles.
3. The layout of charging piles should be convenient for vehicle charging, and the cable length of charging piles should be shortened.
4. The grounding resistance of the charging pile protective ground terminal is less than 4Ω.
5. The charger should be installed vertically on the ground plane, and the deviation from the vertical position in any direction should not be greater than 5°.
6. The installation foundation level should be no less than 0.2m above the ground, and the distance between the charging pile and the wall and parking space should be no less than 0.4m. If necessary, the off-board charging station can be used.
Anti-collision barriers are installed on motor accessories, and their height should not be less than 0.8m.
7. Necessary rain-proof and dust-proof measures should be taken for outdoor charging piles (such as membrane structure canopies).
1.2 Pile installation steps:
1. Plan the installation location of charging equipment. It is recommended to install it near the power distribution room. A distance of at least 1 meter should be left in front and behind the charging pile to ensure sufficient ventilation. At the same time, try to install the device under a canopy to avoid direct sunlight and rainwater erosion from affecting the life and performance of the device.
2. Before the equipment is installed, the bolts required by the drawings should be embedded in the fixed position of the foundation, and the installation entrance holes should be reserved at the positions specified in the drawings.
3. Lay the power cord according to the wire diameter requirements, align the pile body with the holes, place it on the cement base, and tighten it with M12X70 bolts.
4. Connect the input cable, and check whether the charging pile has an overcurrent, short circuit, lightning strike, or other protection devices. The power line is not allowed to be broken, damaged, or scratched. (Charging pile input wiring instructions are shown in Figure 1.2.1).
1.3 Inspection and debugging after the charging pile is installed
1. Installation inspection: Check whether the three-phase five-wire power supply wiring is correct and secure, whether the cable entry hole is blocked, and whether the copper bar at the wiring joint is in contact with the wires.
touch. Measure whether the voltage between each phase line is about AC380V.
2. Charging function debugging: it can be charged normally with the electric vehicles on site.
3. Human-computer interaction: The display screen can correctly display charging pile information and perform related operations.
4. Metering function: The generated charging power can be accurately counted and displayed during charging at the charging pile.
5. Communication function: Using a 4G module or Ethernet, you can charge and display charging information by scanning the QR code through the APP.