Hybrid 3-gun DC EV Charger can be compatible with electric vehicles with CHAdeMO, CCS and Tesla Supercharger connectors. It can also be configured with AC charging, combining fast and slow charging, making it convenient for users to choose the appropriate method.
- High power output can charge the car to 80% or more in a short time, suitable for quick trips.
- Smart charging, remote monitoring, load management.
- High-quality structure, suitable for various outdoor weather conditions, complete safety functions
How to choose a DC fast electric vehicle charger？
first we need to think about a few questions, whether it can meet our own requirements.
1. Charging speed: Determine how long you expect to fully charge the car, because this determines the power of the EV charger. The higher the power, the faster the charging speed, but the price is relatively more expensive.
2. Charging connector: Make sure the connector type of your electric vehicle charging port is compatible with the charger, such as CHAdeMO, CCS or combined charging system
3. Safety performance: DC fast charger has high safety protection measures, such as overcurrent, overvoltage, overheating and other protection functions.
4. Installation: The power infrastructure required for the installation of DC EV chargers is higher than that of AC EV charger. It is determined that it can support the power requirements of the charger. It can be installed in homes, factories, commercial centers or public charging stations.
5. Using experience: The charging pile adopts an intuitive touch screen display and a menu interface, which makes the charging process easier. In terms of functions, you can use the mobile APP to connect to the charging pile, allowing control, monitoring or wireless updates.
Charging Station Operators' Favorite Charging Devices
Working power supply: 3-phase 5-wire system
Standard factory charging gun wire length: 5m
Usage: RFID card/APP
Touch screen specification: 7 inches
The panel is equipped with an emergency stop switch
Supports OCPP 1.6 J
Specification (WXHXD): 1010*760*1860 mm
How to install DC EV charger?
How to use DC EV charger?
How to clean the filter board?
Controlling each processing procedure is the guarantee of quality
We are committed to developing and manufacturing efficient electric vehicle chargers
Purchasing EV charger from China can be carried out in the following steps:
First of all, thank you! It’s a great honor for you to find us and contact us.
Before you buy, you determine your needs: including the type of charging point (for example, AC charging point or DC fast charging point), power requirements, quantity, and other specific technical and functional requirements.
Negotiation: Discuss the price, payment method, delivery terms, after-sales service and other related matters.
Sign the contract: After reaching a consensus, sign a formal procurement contract. The contract specifies product specifications, quantity, price, delivery date, after-sales service, and the responsibilities and obligations of both parties.
Payment: Pay the deposit, place an order for production, complete the production of all products, pack them into storage, and settle the balance before delivery.
Arrange transportation and customs clearance: arrange the transportation and customs clearance of charging piles to ensure smooth delivery to your destination. If necessary, you can entrust a freight forwarder or logistics company for transportation and customs clearance.
Receiving products and acceptance: After receiving the EV charger, conduct goods acceptance to ensure that the products meet the quality and quantity agreed in the contract.
After-sales service: We will establish a good after-sales service contact method, including social groups, so that we can contact and solve problems in time when needed.