I want to install a public charging pile meter in China, but I don’t know what to do about the installation process. Let’s learn about the application and installation guide for public charging pile meters and easily complete the installation process.
Conditions for application and installation
Parking space conditions: The community has public parking spaces required for the construction of public piles (including civil air defense parking spaces,
parking spaces shared by owners, other parking spaces where public piles can be built, etc.).
01. The remaining power transformation and distribution capacity of the community can meet the power load demand of the charging facilities.
02. If the existing power distribution facilities are indeed unable to meet the power load demand of public piles,
and the property rights are owned by power supply enterprises, the power supply enterprises shall propose solutions.
03. If the property rights belong to electricity users, and if the property service contract has a stipulation,
the management unit entrusted by the community owner can be responsible for the unified construction and management according to the property service contract;
if there is no stipulation in the property service contract, the community owner shall convene owners meeting together with the power supply company Notify the relevant residents’ committee,
and decide on a solution through discussion among multiple parties. Power users and charging operators will provide solutions to support the priority application of intelligent and orderly charging.
01. Underground, semi-underground parking lots (garages) and high-rise parking lots (garages) in residential areas should be equipped with automatic fire alarm systems,
smoke exhaust facilities, automatic sprinkler systems, fire emergency lighting, and evacuation instructions in accordance with fire protection technical standards.
02. Centralized and connected public vehicle charging piles should be equipped with independent fire protection zones.
03. Charging facilities and charging parking spaces must meet the requirements of fire protection technical standards should not occupy safety exits,
evacuation passages, or fire truck passages, and should not affect the safe evacuation of personnel.
1. Method 1 (recommended)
01. Copies of enterprise business license or organization code certificate, unified social credit code certificate, etc.
02. Proof of property ownership and agreement of the property owner to build public charging facilities (.
03. Instructions for power access to new energy vehicle charging facilities.
2. Method 2
01. Self-evaluation form for the appearance and basic functions of the charging pile.
02. A copy of the charging operator’s business license.
03. A copy of the charging operator’s legal representative’s ID card, a copy of the handling personnel’s ID card, and the original power of attorney.
04. A copy of the cooperation agreement signed by the community owner representative or the management unit entrusted by him and the charging operator agreeing to the charging operator’s installation and connection; if there is no relevant agreement, the owner representative of the community or the management unit entrusted by him shall issue the “Power Connection Agreement” “Enter the Instructions” and stamp it.
3. Application and installation process
01. Decide to build community utility piles
If the jointly owned part is used to engage in business activities, the property service contract shall prevail if there is any stipulation in it. If there is no relevant agreement, a meeting of the owners’ meeting shall be held to vote in accordance with the law to determine whether the community will carry out the construction and operation of public piles and related management matters, and allocate public benefits in accordance with relevant laws and regulations.
02. Sign the agreement
The charging operator will conduct an on-site inspection together with the community owner representatives or the management unit entrusted by them to confirm that the community meets the basic conditions for the construction of public piles, and publicize the site selection and construction and operation agreement in the community (not less than 5 days), and follow After relevant laws and regulations are approved by the community owners, the charging operator signs a construction and operation agreement with the community owners or the management unit entrusted by them to stipulate the rights and obligations of the parties, construction and operation methods, etc.
03. Application for installation
For residential areas where the property rights of power distribution facilities have been transferred to the power supply company, or where the community has implemented the “one household, one-meter” meter reading and charging system for the power supply company, in principle, the charging operator shall apply to the local power supply company as needed. In principle, the operation is The load of the centralized electric vehicle charging and swapping station is connected to the power transformer of the community’s public facilities. The power capacity should be no less than 150kVA and the number of charging facilities (guns) should be no less than 5. For application materials, please refer to the second point of the appeal.
04. On-site inspection
After the power supply company accepts the installation application, the staff of the power supply company will confirm the actual power demand with you within 2 working days. According to the power supply service commitment time limit, it is feasible to go to the site with the community owner’s representative or its entrusted management unit and charging operator to conduct electricity consumption. For the survey, the property service provider should actively cooperate with the survey. In principle, charging pile meters are set up and managed centrally.
Charging operators organize construction units with relevant installation qualifications to organize project construction in accordance with corresponding construction specifications, technical standards, and safety management regulations.
06. Install meter and connect power
After the project construction is completed and inspected, the power supply company will install the meter and connect the electricity according to the time limit of the power supply service commitment.
07. Operation and maintenance
As the main body of investment and construction of charging facilities, charging operators perform the main responsibility of safety production, are responsible for the daily maintenance and management of charging facilities, and assume corresponding safety management responsibilities. If paid services are provided, the price shall be clearly marked, and charging piles in use shall be regularly applied for verification by a qualified metrology and verification institution. If the agreement is no longer in operation, the charging operator should cut off the power supply and take safety protection measures.
4. Operation steps
Take the “Nanwang Online” WeChat service account as an example
Open the “Nanwang Online” WeChat service account, click [My Electricity Usage] – [Business Processing] in the menu bar below;
Select [Electricity Application] to enter the installation page;
Small and micro enterprises with a power capacity of 160kVA and below, other customers with a power capacity of 100kVA and below choose low-voltage installation; small and micro enterprises with a power capacity of 160kVA and above, other customers with a power capacity of 100kVA and above choose high-voltage installation.
The above is the entire application process.