Bluesky EV charging station power stacks and charge post is a split-type charging system meeting multiple standards CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T.
Adopting modular design concepts and forefront power electronic technology consists of power stacks, control units, and charge posts. Both Indoor and outdoor types are available.
- Modular design, power stack up to 360kW~720kW
- Support various online payment methods: RFID, APP, and CMS
- LED screen to display information in real-time
High power liquid cooling charging station
What is liquid-cooled supercharging?
Liquid-cooled EV charging refers to the use of liquid-cooling cooling technology to set up a special liquid circulation channel between the charging cable and the charging connector.
Liquid coolant for heat dissipation is added to the channel, and the coolant is circulated through a power pump to remove the heat generated during the charging process. The heat is taken away to increase the cable transmission power and achieve high-power charging.
Compared with the traditional direct ventilation heat dissipation method, liquid cooling can completely isolate the inside and outside of the module, avoiding direct contact between internal electronic devices and external dust, salt spray, water vapor, flammable and explosive gases, etc., and can increase the protection level to IP65, better security.
What are the advantages of liquid-cooled overcharging compared to traditional charging technology?
- Fast charging speed: The current of the liquid-cooled charging pile can reach 600A, and the charging speed is instantly increased several times.
- High protection level: The liquid-cooled charging module is a fully enclosed design, which effectively isolates dust, flammable and explosive gases, and has higher protection.
- Low noise: Liquid-cooled charging piles have lower noise and have less impact on the surrounding environment.
- Low maintenance costs: Because liquid-cooled charging piles have a high level of protection, the number of maintenance times and costs can be reduced.
What is a power stack?
A power stack is a system that combines multiple sets of power modules to provide large-capacity and reliable power. Under the control of the charging circuit, the battery pack can be used for efficient storage and charge distribution.
How do battery stacks enhance charging systems?
The power pack can store a large amount of electricity during off-peak hours and release it during peak electricity consumption, ensuring continuous and stable charging of electric vehicles.
How do power stacks and EV chargers work?
The power stack distributes the power stored in the battery pack to the terminal EV charger by optimizing power performance and efficiency. Its more user-friendly interface makes the EV charger compatible with different charging standards, balances the power load, and outputs safe and reliable charging services.
Trusted charging station equipment come from Bluesky
For an efficient EV charging station, the charging capacity depends on the output power of the power stack and charge post.
The power stack is an advanced energy storage system used to store and distribute electrical energy, while the charging pile is a terminal intelligent output device that provides convenient and fast charging services for electric vehicles.
Bluesky actively invests in research on electric vehicle charging infrastructure and equipment, providing the possibility of innovation and change for efficient charging.
●Flexible multi-protocol designed: CCS, CHAdeMO, GB/T.
●Output Power: 360kW~720kW
●Distance between power stack and charge post(s) up to 150m.
●Supports CCS connector up to 500A liquid-cooled cables.
●Flexible power distribution function, dynamically adjusts output power according to the demand of electric vehicles.
●Multi outlets to charge multiple vehicles simultaneously, the output and power
360kW~720kW indoor/outdoor type stack: 2, 4, 8,12 outlets, each output 0~60kW,
or 0~120kW, 0~200kW flexible output.
● 7-inch LCD/LED screen to display information in real-time, easy operation and humanized user interface
●Support various online payment methods: RFID, APP, and CMS.
●Insulation monitoring function, automatically turns off output to ensure safe charging, High adaptability of temperature range, isolated heat dissipation air ducts, and power heat. dispassion is separated from the control circuit to ensure dust-free of the control unit is.
●High efficiency, high reliability, ultra-low radiation, fast maintenance, flexible capacity expansion, energy efficiency, and environmental protection.
How does Bluesky produce qualified EV charging station equipment?
BlueSky EV Chargers are Used in Over 20 Countries Worldwide
What are the advantages of the Bluesky power stack?
1. Improve efficiency: The power stack is designed to minimize energy loss during charging, thereby improving overall efficiency. This means faster charging times and less wasted energy.
2. Flexible configuration: The power stack can be configured and expanded according to the different charging needs of the charging station. This flexibility enables seamless integration into existing charging infrastructure.
3. Reliability and redundancy: The modular design of the power stack ensures that even if a single battery unit or module fails, the rest will continue to operate normally and provide reliable power output.