As customer demand continues to grow, charging piles have been continuously upgraded and optimized according to different needs, including the starting method and charging method of charging piles.
1) When connected to the Internet
1. Start by swiping the online card: The charging pile comes with a card, and you can start charging by approaching the sensing area on the charging pile control box.
2. Start the mobile APP: When the charging gun is connected, open the mobile APP or small program and click Start Charging to start charging normally.
3. VIN code starts. Vin code is the vehicle identification code and is unique. Enter the Vin code in the background, click the Vin code on the screen to start, and after verifying that the Vin is consistent in the background, the vehicle will be charged immediately.
2) In off-grid state
1. Plug and charge: There is no need to swipe the card and open the APP, but you need to change the parameters of the charging pile. Connect the charging gun to the charging port and charging will automatically start. Then, as long as the gun tip is inserted into the charging port normally, the charging pile can charge the vehicle.
2. Swipe the offline card to start charging. The charging pile comes with a card, and you can start charging by approaching the sensing area on the charging pile control box.
3. Password starts charging. After entering the set password, charging can be started after the password verification is passed.
1. Charge according to time. The charging time can be set. After the set charging time is reached, the charging pile stops charging.
2. Charge according to the amount. You can pay the corresponding amount to set the amount. After the charging amount reaches the set amount, the charging pile stops charging.
3. Charge according to the power. Set a certain amount of charging power. After the device reaches the set power level, the device will stop charging and charges will be deducted.
4. Automatically recharge. Click to start charging directly. When the vehicle reaches SOC-100%, the device stops charging.